加载中... --°C -- · --% · --
|
加载中... --°C -- · --% · --

Mum claims primary school bullies broke son’s arm, Kedah Education Dept investigating

杂七杂八
Mum claims primary school bullies broke son’s arm, Kedah Education Dept investigating
摘要

吉打州教育局正调查一起小学生疑似遭霸凌事件。此前媒体报道称,一名9岁男童在巴东得腊县一所小学三次遭不同学生欺凌,导致手臂骨折、脸颊和眼部淤伤。受害男童母亲表示,事件发生在去年5月17日、今年3月26日及5月17日,儿子因反复受虐产生心理创伤,害怕上学。她已向警方报案并将孩子转学。州教育局局长阿都拉欣玛表示将透明彻查,确保受害者获得公正,并警告将对违规者采取严

ALOR SETAR, May 24 — The Kedah Education Department (JPN) is investigating the alleged bullying of a primary school pupil in the state, following media reports on the matter yesterday.

State education director Abdul Rahim Mat said the department views the allegations seriously and guaranteed a transparent and thorough investigation to ensure justice for the victim.

He warned that strict disciplinary action would be taken against anyone found guilty.

“All educational institutions under the purview of the Kedah Education Department are reminded to take preventive measures to combat bullying. Any such incident must be addressed immediately based on established guidelines,” he said in a statement today.

Media reports previously highlighted that a nine-year-old boy was allegedly bullied in three separate incidents at a primary school in the Kubang Pasu district.

The victim’s mother claimed the incidents, involving three different pupils, occurred on May 17 last year, as well as on March 26 and May 17 this year, leaving her son with a fractured arm and bruises on his cheek and eye.

The housewife said the repeated abuse had traumatised her son, making him afraid to attend school. She has since lodged a report at the Kubang Pasu District Police Headquarters and transferred her child to another school. — Bernama

 

转载信息
原文: Mum claims primary school bullies broke son’s arm, Kedah Education Dept investigating (2026-05-24T10:03:39)
分类: 新闻网站
评论 (0)
登录 后发表评论

暂无评论,来留下第一条评论吧